hursday 21st January 2020
Complete the quick maths starter.
- Please work on Paper and show all your working out.
- Time yourself to see quickly and accurately you can get an answer.
- DO NOT SPEND MORE THAN 10 MINUTES ON THIS ACTIVITY
Use a calculator to mark your answers up to 3 decimal places.
WALT mentally add and subtract decimals
Remember, your maths lesson should only last 1 hour,
unless you want to do more.
Visit the link below from the Oakwood National Academy.
Follow the lesson sequence carefully.
- First complete the quiz. This quiz will help you check any previous learning on this topic, and re-cap anything you may have forgotten. Once you have completed this, click ‘Close Quiz’ and then ‘Next’ below.
- Next, click on the play button to start the video.
- Pause and complete all the activities in the video as you go.
- once the video has finished, click next and download the worksheet. ( or find theworksheet at the bottom of this page)
- You do not need to print this worksheet and can work in a book or on paper. Remember to write out questions as well as answers.
- Finally complete the last quiz in the sequence. How did you do? what score did you achieve?
- Complete the mosaic maths worksheet if you have time.