Remember you need to try to read for 15 - 20 minutes everyday.
You can read from a range of text.
This could include:
- A novel from home or school
- The news. Read a newspaper or visit Newsround Online to read the latest articles about what is going on around the world. Newsround (click)
- Listen to an audio book.
In addition, we would like you to complete a comprehension each week.
This will help you find find out more information about our topic.
This week our comprehension is non- fiction and is Tutankhamun
- This comprehension has three levels.
- The more stars the comprehension has at the bottom of the text, the harder the text.
- Make sure if you read the text with one star, you answer the questions that also have one star.
- This will be the same for two and three stars.