EASTER HOME LEARNING
Over the Easter holiday period (6th April - 17th April) you can take a break from your home learning. However, as many of you have been enjoying the work set, we have attached some activities that you might like to try. You can do a few each day or just dip in to them when you are looking for something to do. These are not compulsory!
We do however want you to continue reading for 30 mins each day and practising times tables daily.
Find your home learning work here each week.
During the school closures, children are requested to complete the following work daily.
- A maths challenge
- An English challenge
- 30 minutes of reading
- Times tables practice
- The maths and English tasks will be uploaded weekly.
- A grid of 5 topic challenges will be uploaded weekly - children can choose one of these to complete each day.
- Reading - we have attached a link to Bug Club where the children can access ebooks with questions to answer. We have also uploaded some questions for discussion and a personal reading log should the children wish to read their own books.
- We have attached a link to Times Tables Rockstars, where children can practise times tables.
- Children can read their own books independently and log their reading using the reading log attached, which encourages them to monitor and reflect on what they read.
- Or they could read Bug Club books independently as this gives interactive questions as they read.
- Or if they are reading with an adult there are some question ideas attached to encourage discussion and reflection on their reading.
Find your daily English tasks and the web links you need on Word document. You will find any resources you need attached below.
Find the daily maths tasks and the web links you need on the Word document. You will find any resources you need attached below.
Choose one activity from the grid below in addition to your daily maths and English tasks.